Cold pressed gingelly oil:
In cold pressed extraction, only pressure is applied to the sesame seeds to extract the oil.
At no stage is any heat applied in the process of extraction.
This ensures that most of the nutrients in the oil are preserved during the extraction process
and the resulting oil has the richest nutrient profile of all the varieties.
This process takes more time than others but the oil produced is considered better.
Health Benefits of switching to gingelly oil for cooking
1. Keeps the heart healthy:
2. Prevents diabetes
3. Has anti-carcinogenic properties
4. Protects against cell damage from radiation
5. Boosts bone health
6. Provides relief in rheumatoid arthritis
7. Improves intestinal health:
8. Boosts hair health:
9. Excellent Excellent for skincare:
10.Improves oral health: